- We spend time each day with every puppy individually to ensure they are properly socialized and have good emotional health. We can honestly say, "WE KNOW OUR PUPPIES".
- We also introduce all of our puppies to basic manners, obedience and crate training from 6 to 8 weeks of age.
- We have an incredible media team and we take beautiful professional pictures of our puppies at 2, 4 & 6 weeks of age and we also take professional videos of each litter at 6-7 weeks of age. We want our clients to get to know our puppies as well as they can and we like to share them because we are so proud of our babies.
- We also provide additional pawtography services for additional photos and videos upon request
- We do a temperament evaluation on every puppy at 7 weeks of age. This allows us to match each puppy with the family who is the best suited for them. Our puppies are stunning and exceptionally beautiful -that is obvious, but here at Smeraglia, TEMPERAMENT Rules!!
- We match our puppies based on our clients 1st & 2nd favorite - which is picked from their 6-week pictures and videos - BUT temperament rules. We ultimately will match our client with the puppy who is best suited for them based on temperament. If you choose a puppy based on looks and it's NOT a good personality match, that will be very short-lived.
- We have highly certified Doodle Prep School trainers that exclusively train our Teddy Bear Goldendoodles before they come home. We have a variety of programs to meet the various needs of our clients. We have more experience training Goldendoodles than anyone in the country.
Our Mission: As a breeder, I am dedicated to raising and training the best Teddy Bear Schnoodles & English Goldendoodles in the world.
I hold myself to a high standard, therefore I hold all of my adoptive families to the same High standard.
I have a highly trained and dedicated team that work alongside me. They assist me in screening my potential clients in order to find the perfect families for our puppies.
We have invested so much into the lives of our puppies from before they are born, until the time they go to their forever families. We will only allow our puppies to go to loving families that are committed to their dogs for their life.
- Our goal is for every single client to enjoy the Puppy Adoption process.
- We are about EXCELLENCE in everything that we do.
- We want our clients to experience the LOVE that we have here ....Our Mission Statement at Smeraglia is: Love God. Love People. Love Dogs.
- We are always here for our clients and we want everyone to fall in love with our Teddy Bear Schnoodles & English Goldendoodles as much as we have.